|October 10, 2013 - October 25, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to Accounting Department personnel. |
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires sitting for long periods of time while working in an office environment. Some bending and stretching required. Working under stress and use of telephone required. Manual dexterity required for use of calculator and computer keyboard.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment.
|Duties:||1. Code and enter invoices into the accounting database.|
2. Enter deposit records for all locations into the accounting database and keep hard copies on file.
3. Update refund and insurance accounts by entering in all checks and deposits.
4. Organize and maintain a filing system for all invoices and payments.
5. Reconcile monthly vendor statements.
6. Distribute Physician East A/P checks.
7. Collect signatures as needed for various checks and documents.
8. Assist the Accountant in daily operations.
9. Perform other related tasks and projects as assigned by Accounting Manager.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
• Associate’s Degree in related field and two years of relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have strong keyboarding and software skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, etc.
• Strong analytical and organization skills required.
• Well-developed written and oral skills. Strong understanding of customer service principles.
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics:
• Ability to form positive and collaborative relationships with all levels in the organization.
• This position requires strong organizational and excellent communication skills as well as being highly motivated and detail oriented.
• Must have a strong sense of team commitment, which includes meeting deadlines, punctuality and excellent follow-through and feedback.
• Must display a high level of integrity and initiative.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Ability to identify trends and address process variances as changes occur within the organization and within the external environment.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Quality and Quantity —the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance. Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.