Receptionist I/Patient Support Specialist I (2)
|April 11, 2014 - April 29, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Will perform all reception duties including but not limited to check in/check out, answering phones and other office duties.|
|Duties:||1. Greets patients and outside guests. |
2. Check patients in and direct them to waiting area.
3. Answer telephone.
4. Verify and change demographics and insurance.
5. Send patients with delinquent accounts to patient representatives for financial agreements and billing questions.
6. Issue HIPPA information pamphlet and obtain signature on HIPPA form.
7. Participates in in-service education, staff meetings and other continuing education programs to maintain optional technical knowledge.
8. Adheres to department and offices polices.
9. Attend safety classes and compliance training as offered by Physicians East, PA.
10. Notify clinical staff of patients walking in with requests.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
|Qualifications:||Medical Office experience is required. MOA degree preferred. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.