|November 27, 2012 - December 31, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Operates clinic switchboard, provides routine information and directs calls to appropriate areas.|
|Duties:||1. Answer and direct incoming calls.|
2. Respond to internal request for pages and for other information.
3. Maintain all equipment in working order and report any problems to the Operations Manager.
4. Strictly follow printed procedure for emergency codes such as code blue and code red, and summon outside assistance as directed.
5. Communicate daily with the answering service regarding on-call physicians.
6. Communicates general clinic information.
7. Organizes and efficiently handles switchboard material.
8. Uses paging system according to procedure.
9. Maintains schedule of physicians on call, updating as necessary, notifying answering service of changes.
10. Participate in in-service education, staff meetings, and continuing education to maintain optimal technical knowledge.
11. Attend safety classes and compliance training as offered by Physicians Ease, PA .
12. Performs related work as required.
13. Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
|Qualifications:||Work requires physical hand dexterity and full range of motion for operation of switchboard. Requires sitting for long periods of time. Requires ability to hear within normal range. Requires ability to work under stressful or emergency situations with high concentration and energy level.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.